Was doing some housekeeping on the laptops and...

And the social media accounts, and stumbled over a reference to this song by the band Seabound. I must have listened to this fifty times over the course of however many shifts at Sears one can work in an 18 month period, in 2007 and 2008 2006 and 2007. I think. 90% of the allure was in perhaps four lines of the lyrics and the other 10% in the simple melody.

Had never seen any videos of their act. 

It is, quite possibly, a mistake to continue to do this sort of performance after one has reached a certain age, I reckon, Mr Jagger notwithstanding.



There is a 'new' bird outside, calling in the trees; no idea what it is, however. A short alto whistle, almost.

Am reminded now of a song I listened to repeatedly in the latter part of 2005. The Firebird Band. Am changing the video because it's a remix and not really what I listened to; perils of clicking on the item at the top of the list.